Triton 5-Pocket Pant Navy
This item is final sale and is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Fashionable yet comfortable business casual pants in Navy
- Composed of 79% ECONYL® nylon, which is regenerated from nylon waste, and 21% LYCRA® elastane - features UPF 50+ protection that blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Not a skinny pant, but rather a sleek, modern fit that is slim through the thighs and tapers slightly towards the ankle.
- Features our gripping waistband that keeps your shirt exactly where it's supposed to be - tucked in place.
- Create a dapper outfit for a special event and pair these Triton Chinos with our Geo Print Teal and White Long-Sleeve Men's Dress Shirt, the Phoenix.
Elevate your business style with State of Matter's Triton Chino Pants. We have designed our triton chino collection with the active man in mind, so it can move with you through any occasion or activity. The gripping waistband keeps your shirt in place, and the moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and cool. If you are looking for comfortable men's dress pants that will be your favorite pair in the office and on the golf course, you have found them with our Triton Chinos. Create a sustainable capsule wardrobe and Change Clothes with State of Matter Apparel.
We recommend buying the next size down if you are in between sizes.
Fibers & Easy Care
ECONYL® regenerated Nylon, made from pollutants
LYCRA® EcoMade Elastane, a blend of recycled and new materials
Machine wash. Hang dry. That's it.
No-iron and wrinkle-free.
Sustainability - How We Change Clothes
Don't Sweat It
Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that will keep you cool no matter the weather.
360 Degrees of Comfort
Enjoy a 360-stretch that moves every way you do. Insanely light and cool to the touch for every day comfort.
All-Day, Everyday Tuck
Our Triton Chinos and Shorts feature a gripper waistband to keep your tucked-in look looking tucked in all day.