Triton Chino Copper
This item is final sale and is not eligible for return or exchange.
● Sophisticated and comfortable business casual pants in a bold Copper color
● Composed ECONYL®, regenerated nylon waste with UPF 50+ protection that blocks
98% of UVA and UVB rays
● A modern fit that is slim through the thighs and tapers slightly towards the ankle, but
not a skinny pant - sure to elevate any look
● Includes our innovative gripping waistband that holds your shirt exactly where it's
supposed to be - tucked in place
● If you are looking for an elevated fashion statement that is sure to turn heads, pair the
Triton Chino pants in Copper with our Oceaya Polo Classic Fit in Storm
● 79% ECONYL® nylon 21% LYCRA® elastane
The Triton Chino pants in Copper are sure to be your new favorite. At State of Matter apparel, we believe business attire shouldn't hold you back from any activity. That's why we have designed our fabrics to be lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking to create the perfect blend of business and casual. Whether you are going to the office or the golf course, these pants will keep you feeling confident, stylish, and comfortable. And their versatility means you won't have to change clothes in between. Elevate your style and do it guilt-free with State of Matter apparel's commitment to making sustainable clothing.
Keola is 6'0", wearing a size 32x32 pant and size Medium shirt and jacket.
We recommend buying the next size down if you are in between sizes.
Fibers & Easy Care
ECONYL® regenerated Nylon, made from pollutants
LYCRA® EcoMade Elastane, a blend of recycled and new materials
Machine wash. Hang dry. That's it.
No-iron and wrinkle-free.
Sustainability - How We Change Clothes
Don't Sweat It
Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that will keep you cool no matter the weather.
360 Degrees of Comfort
Enjoy a 360-stretch that moves every way you do. Insanely light and cool to the touch for every day comfort.
All-Day, Everyday Tuck
Our Triton Chinos and Shorts feature a gripper waistband to keep your tucked-in look looking tucked in all day.